Website usage terms and conditions
Mediahuset i Göteborg AB reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and condition without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this website will mean that you have accepted posted changes of these terms and conditions.
The term ‘HIV and Virology News/www.hivvirology.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mediahuset i Göteborg AB, Marieholmsgatan 10C, 415 02 Göteborg, Sweden. Our company registration number is SE-556483-2862. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• This site and services is intended only for health care professionals and life science employees.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• In connecting with some activities on the site, such as utilizing online documents and services or use the Hiv & Virology News web app or register for subscriptions, we need to ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting a form. It is optional for you to engage in these activities.
• By using this Site and the services, you agree and acknowledge that personal information (contact information such as name, address, e-mail) collected through the Site or in connection with the services may be stored and processed by modern information technology. You also acknowledge that in some circumstances or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Mediahuset i Göteborg AB, to help facilitate us in providing certain functions and also make sure that your registration is correct. Personal information may be collected from public or private registers in order to, for example, get updated or completed addresses. The personal contact information may also be shared by trusted third party vendors. By using our website you consent to receive communications from these third parties.
• If you wish to cease receiving information from us, unsubscribe any service from us or request that we remove your information, please contact us at the address detailed below.
• If at any time this site offers any notice boards, chat rooms, online forums etc we may collect the information that you enclose. We cannot be responsible for other parties use of such information you enclose. Please be careful about what information you disclose in this way.
• Neither we, nor any third parties contributing to this website, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites or resources. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
• Should you have any questions or comments about the practices of these usage terms and conditions you should contact: Mediahuset i Göteborg AB, Marieholmsgatan 10C, 415 02 Göteborg, Sweden or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Gothenburg, Sweden.